Bluebonnet Mask Balm
Nothing beats spring time in Texas
Ahhhh....such a refreshing scent!
Sometimes your mask needs a little "brightening up." Wearing a mask is necessary, but hard, work. If you are lucky enough to not wear glasses and deal with the inevitable fogginess, having to deal with your own breath is the worst part.
This fresh, subtle, and comforting balm is the perfect way to freshen up that mask! Made with beeswax, avocado oil, and essential oils, you can apply this scented balm to the inside of the mask for a lovely refreshing smell!
Poured in Dallas, TX | 1oz per tin
- Gently lather your finger on the top of the balm and apply to your face mask.
- Intended to make a mask more comfortable, not intended to be used as a sanitizer or as a replacement for machine washing.
ALL SALE ITEMS, SEASONAL, HOLIDAY, JEWELRY, AND FOOD ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES.
All regular priced items are exchangeable or can be returned within ten (10) days. Please contact us by email at email@example.com to confirm the return before shipping. We will not accept returns without prior authorization.
After Approval of Return or Exchange
Return shipping costs are at the customer's expense. However, if you choose to exchange we will ship the new size or style back to you on us via first class USPS. We suggest choosing a shipping option (UPS, USPS, etc.) that provides a tracking number and emailing us the number so we know when to expect your return. We are not responsible for any packages lost or missing in the shipping process.
Damages and Defects
We check all items for any damages or defects before shipping them to you, but we know we sometimes make mistakes. Therefore, if you happen to receive an item that is damaged or defective, read the following:
- Damages must be reported to us prior to wearing the garment.
- Tags must still be attached to the item in the way it was sent.
- All reports must be made within 3 days of receiving your garment or it will not be accepted.